Photos demonstrate a small selection of our wide offerings – hundreds of models available, just contact us
Need a Custom Handle or Color?
Need a UPC Label?
Handle approval process
- PakTech will request your container samples
- We measure container finish, neck rings and cap diameter
- We measure container width and depth
- We weigh each container and the sum of the package
- We recommend a stock handle with a part number that reflects your container dimensions. OR, we’ll discuss the custom development process
Paktech part numbers explained
- This is TwinPak for 64oz bottles with 38mm caps. TP = TwinPak, QP = QuadPak, etc…
- This is a 64oz bottle with 5.4″ center to center measurement and a 38mm cap (neck ring measures 1.56″)
- The notation “-PCR” specifies PCR material
- Every handle engraved with #2 HDPE and Please Recycle
- 100% Recycled Plastic
- #2 HDPE / High Density Polyethylene
- 100% Recyclable
The PakTech Difference
What makes PakTech handles the preferred packaging choice?
Easy: PakTech handles are Smart, Sustainable, Simple, and manufactured in the USA. That's the PakTech difference.
Our 100% recycled HDPE handles are strong, flexible, durable, and easy to apply. The smart way to protect your product.
Made from 100% recycled HDPE and indefinitely recyclable. Our handles are the clear sustainable choice.
Designed with the user in mind, PakTech handles are safe, secure, and user friendly. Highlight your brand with our minimal packaging handles.
Made proudly in Eugene, Oregon USA