MPA 30 i flex
- Dual axis pick and place layout
- Remote assistance connectivity is standard (requires VPN or broadband internet access not included)
- UL listed industrial controls enclosure constructed to NFPA 79 standards
- Servo driven Festo timing belt actuators for horizontal axis
- Servo driven Festo ball screw actuator for handle application
- Servo driven Festo actuators for magazine shuttle and elevator position
- Dual indexing handle queue shuttles accommodate change part pallets
- End-of-arm tooling equipped with PIAB vacuum generators
- Built-in rugged case conveyor with integrated metering section
- Minimum case conveyor height is 24”
- Up to 30 cycles per minute
- Allen-Bradley Panelview™* HMI
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix™* PLC with RS Logix 5000
- Factory Talk Version 9.0 HMI software
- Industrial EtherNet/IP™ controls bus
- Allen-Bradley PowerFlex™* 525 variable frequency drives
- Allen Bradley 800T push-buttons
- Allen Bradley Kinetix™* 5500 servo drives
- Allen Bradley VPL servo motors
- Banner Engineering, Panasonic and AB sensors
- SEW conveyor drive gear motors
- Intralox® high friction top conveyor belting
- Festo pneumatic components
- Brushed 304 stainless steel welded frame
- Hoffman powder coated steel control enclosures
- 480 VAC +/- 10% 3 Phase, 50 Amps electrical power supply required
- 80 PSI – 150 PSI compressed air supply @ 5 CFM
- Manual handle loading: Requires an operator for handle reloading
- 20-minute handle reload cycle (typical)
- Total handle capacity and reload time will be dependent on final design configuration
- Selectable in-line bypass mode to allow product pass through MPA30 conveyor
- 3D product and packaging inspection system
- Cognex barcode scanner evaluating machine out-feed
- Change parts for handle/bottle combinations
- Automatic ARB™ product reject conveyor on machine out feed (requires 3D vision inspection system Installation Environment
- Low backpressure inlet conveyor is required to allow case accumulation at MPA30 metering section (No high friction conveyor belts)
- Ambient temperature 32 – 100°F (0-38°C)
- Ambient humidity normally 75%HR or less, no condensation, dew nor frost allowed
- Minimum 80 PSI compressed air source required capable of 5 CFM air flow
The PakTech Applicator Difference
PakTech applicators are more than just automated packaging machines.
They are the Safe, Smart, Simple, and Efficient way to package your product. That’s the PakTech difference.
Designed with safety in mind, each model is put through a rigorous risk assessment, to safeguard your employees and your business. UL and CE certifications available.
PakTech applicators are a dependable, durable part of your operation. The smart way to package your product for market.
Designed with ease of use in mind, our applicators are straight forward and intuitive to operate. Simply the right choice to package your product.
Efficient and effective, PakTech applicators run every single day – 24-7.